Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pink Dot 2011 Song: I Want To Hold Your Hand

At the pink dot formation every year, the crowd sings along to a song about love and friendship. This year, the Pink Dot song we've picked is I Want To Hold Your Hand by The Beatles. :) Hope you're ready and PINK-ed up for Saturday! See you!

Lyrics:

I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND

Yeah I´ll tell you something
I think you'll understand
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand (3x)

Oh, please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
and please, say to me
You'll let me hold your hand
Now let me hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
And when I touch you i feel
happy, inside
It's such a feeling
That my love
I can't hide (3x)

Yeah you, got that something
I think you'll understand
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand (3x)

And when I touch you I feel
happy, inside
It's such a feeling
That my love
I can't hide (3x)

Yeah you, got that something
I think you'll understand
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand (4x)


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic publish I really like your article; love the way you explained everything, you are carrying out an incredible career most of other people as if you via that style of educational blogs offer recognition to us all relevant to lots of things. I examine a few other exciting weblogs from a web sites as well as I will be a whole lot engaged together with your blogging abilities, My spouse and i also did start to generate document and also this variety talk genuinely assist everyone out there. My spouse and i already bookmarked your web page as well as distributed your current internet websites to help the colleagues besides us but every one of them similar to ones running a blog knowledge, trust an individual write additional fascinating sites such as this just one and good luck for the foreseeable future weblogs.

    Jimmy Wilson-The Sam Tyler Jacket

    ReplyDelete